The chives got away from me again this year. As with all herbs, it’s best to pick them before they flower. They do look quite lovely in the garden though.
Welcome to LadyMin's Place. Gardner, nature lover, bird watcher, citizen scientist, amateur photographer and sometimes geeky person. The garden is in a suburb of Chicago; LadyMin herself is virtually everywhere.
Photo of the Moment
Use of My Photos
All of my photos are copyrighted. Many are available for use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works license. See my Photo Page for more details.
About the Ads…Any ads appearing on this site are placed by WordPress, not me.
- I do not endorse the products
- I do not receive any income
- Ads are not visible to me when logged in.
- Cardinal Favicon courtesy of birdorable.com
Backyard BirdsFrequent summer visitors:
- annoyances Autumn BackyardBirds basil birds bugs bunny chicago chicken climate coffee cooking cucumber EarthDay Eclectic Environment fish Flower flowers food fruit Garden GardenProgress GardenTools geek Graphics hawk Health herbs Holiday how to Humor insects Internet landscaping lettuce magazine mystery plant Nature News OrganicGarden pasta photography Photos photoshop prairie Quirky Quiz recipe Recipes robins rosemary sage Science SciFi seeds serotonin SideDish spring squash Squirrels Tech tomato Trees turkey vegetables veggies Video Weather Wildlife winter Wordless Wednesday WordlessWednesday wrens zucchini
- 51,241 hits